Who can volunteer?
Our volunteer mentors are positive, responsible men and women who come from a variety of backgrounds.
- are 19 years or older, employed or attending school
- spend a couple hours each week with a young person for at least one year
- are open and sensitive to cultural diversity
- are capable of being a positive role model
- need to successfully complete all components of the selection process, including a criminal record check. If you have been in another country for more than 6 months in the last five years, we’ll also need a foreign record check from that country.
Use the buttons below to apply to be a KidStart mentor in your area. If you experience difficulties in applying online please ensure you are using the most current version of Firefox or Internet Explorer 10 as they are the only supported browsers for this website.
|For information regarding volunteering at the KidStart Stó:lō Nation, please email to [email protected]|