Who can volunteer?
Our volunteer mentors are positive, responsible men and women who come from a variety of backgrounds.
- are 19 years or older, employed or attending school
- agree to abide by the confidentiality guidelines of the agency
- spend a couple hours each week with a young person for at least one year
- are open and sensitive to cultural diversity
- are capable of being a positive role model
- need to successfully complete all components of the selection process, including a criminal records check
Use the buttons below to apply to be a KidStart mentor in your area
|For information regarding volunteering at the KidStart Stó:lō Nation, please email to email@example.com|